Thursday, August 27, 2015

       I would like to tell you about the important thing happened in my life. When I graduated from healthy college I stayed without job four months. I couldn't get a job untill I took finally exam . I worked very hard to pass that exam. I studied all tha time. I didn't go anywhere. After two months I got that exam and I passed. I really enjoyed because I studied hard. Finally, I got the job in the best hospital in my city with high salary. Now I still have job but I took vacation to complete my study in USA. If I got bachelor degree I will learn new things and I will get higher salary.

3 comments:

  1. thanks a lot and you are the best teacher learn me in my life.☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mohammed. You have really worked hard and it shows. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete